Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown- Valentine's Day Love Quotes, 5 Days Remaining


Today's Valentine's Day countdown day is all about love quotes... romantic quotes... sweet quotes... special "sayings" that you could say to your loved one, write in their Valentine's Day card, or have a gift printed with that quote. So- here they are!
  • If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't it never was. Unknown 
  • In your eyes I see forever, and it makes me wish that my life never knew... the day before you. Rascal Flatts
  • Love is saying 'I feel differently' instead of 'You're wrong. Anonymous
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times, and in reach of every hand. Mother Teresa 
  • I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. Roy Croft
  • Life is the flower for which love is the honey. Victor Hugo 
  • For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. Rosemonde Gerard
  • We are shaped and fashioned by what we love. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 
  • Love- a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. Author Unknown
  • Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and you find out you still care for that person. Unknown
  • Where there is love there is life. Indira Ghandi
  • Love, and you shall be loved. Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Love builds bridges where there are none. R. H. Delaney
  • Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. William Shakespeare
  • Life, the gift of nature, Love, the gift of life, a Kiss, the gift of Love. Unknown
  • In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony. Eva Burrows
  • Love is a fan club with only two fans. Unknown
  • Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Robert Frost
  • If music be the food of love, play on. William Shakespeare
  • Wherever you are- know I really love you. Wherever you've been- know I've been there too. Whatever you're doing when you need a friend call me, I'll be there just to listen to you. Unknown
  • For an instant, love can transform the world. Unknown
  • The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. Morrie Schwartz
  • For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. Judy Garland
  • Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it. Swedish Proverb
  • I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. Roy Croft
  • Love is just love, it can never be explained. Unknown
  • Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live. Unknown
  • Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly. Sam Keen
  • To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world. Brandi Synder
  • You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. Unknown
  • Do not love me because i love you, love me for loving me. Unknown
  • We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love. Mother Teresa
  • There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
    George Sand
  • To love abundantly is to live abundantly Unknown
  • Live. Laugh. Love. Inspire. Create. Unknown
  • Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. Jean Anouilh
  • The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
  • Real love stories never have endings. Richard Bach
  • Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. Unknown
  • Love is like an earthquake-unpredictable, a little scary, but when the hard part is over you realize how lucky you truly are. Unknown
  • Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it. Unknown
  • If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will. Unknown
  • Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride whorthwhile. Franklin P. Jones
  • To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. David Viscott
  • One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love. Sophocles
  • This was love at first sight, love everlasting: a feeling unknown, unhoped for, unexpected. Thomas Mann
  • At the touch of love, everyone become a poet. Plato 
  • Everything gets hotter when the sun goes down. Kenny Chesney
  • Love never claims, it ever gives. Mohandas K. Gandhi
  • All you need is love. John Lennon
  • Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart. Alphonse Marie de la Martine 
  • I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else. Nick Mercer, The Wedding Date
  • Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things. Corinthians 13:4-7 
  • Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride. Gary Allen
  • I promise you, from the bottom of my heart. I will love you till death do us part. As a lover and a friend I will love you like I never love again. With everything I am. This I Promise You- Nsync
  • We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. Thomas Merton
  • What a grand thing to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love! Victor Hugo 
  • I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. Harry Burns, When Harry Met Sally 
  • Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love. Unknown
  • You'll shoot the moon... put out the sun... when you love someone. Bryan Adams
  • Grow old along with me the best is yet to be. Robert Browning
  • How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Elizabeth Barrett Browning
  • Love is the closest thing we have to magic. Unknown
  • Thank you for loving me. For being my eyes when I couldn't see. For parting my lips when I couldn't breathe. Thank you for loving me. Jon Bon Jovi
  • I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. Mother Teresa 

2 comments: