Thursday, March 10, 2011

New BEDROOM Set Furniture!!! I Just HAVE To Show You!

I just recently... two days ago as a matter of fact... got a new bedroom set! I absolutely LOVE it!!! We searched high and low for a "perfect one"... and I couldn't be more thrilled! Bench for foot of bed is still to come! :) My kitchen barstools match the bench... and my dining table match it all as well! SO pretty! So... if you're in the market, I'd highly suggest checking this one out!

It is Ashley Furniture brand, Rowley Creek "style".

Rowley Creek Poster Canopy Bed

Black "Old World" Style poster bed.

Two matching nightstands perfectly bring the whole look of the room together.

Rowley Creek Nightstand











I LOVE the size of this dresser, the black felt- lined top drawers, and the coordinating wood top and mirror. The mirror also has a three-way "touch" light!







The chest of drawers is sooo pretty. It stands taller than a normal one, which I like! The left side has a door that opens to move shelves! So much storage.






















So... here it is! More decorating of the room to come! :) So far, sticking with the "Old World Style", the golden tone of the walls, and shimmery taupe-y bedding, with the white silk curtains, bring the style out- accentuating the bed set!



My Kitchen Bar-stools: Rowley Creek Leather 30'' Pub Chairs (Set of 2) by Ashely Furniture 
My Dining Room Table Rowley Creek Rectangular Extension Dining Table by Ashely Furniture

1 comment: