Monday, March 7, 2011

RELATIONSHIP Section- 50 "Best" Pickup Lines, Hilarious, Dumb, and Maybe A Few That Work? :)

You know those funny pick-up lines you hear in movies, or... if you're the unlucky one (haha), in a bar?? Here are the TOP 50 to get you laughing, thinking, or... coming up with ones of your own to use?? We can only hope. (sarcasm!) Not that we are encouraging them, trust me!


  1. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  2. You must work at Subway, 'cause you just gave me a footlong.
  3. Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
  4. Can I even get a fake number?
  5. I wish you were DSL so I could get high-speed access.
  6. I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
  7. Go up to a girl and say "Hi! My name is Haywood Jablomee.
  8. You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
  9. If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.   
  10. If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.   
  11. Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
  12. I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true. 
  13. You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!
  14. My magical watch says you aren't wearing any panties. Oh, you are? It must be an hour fast!
  15. Are you a magnet? Because I'm attracted to you!
  16. Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.
  17. You must wash your clothes with Windex... because I can see myself in your pants!
  18. Can I have directions? (To where?) To your heart.
  19. Should I call you, or nudge you?
  20. Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off? 
  21. Fat penguin (What!?) I just wanted to say something that would break the ice!
  22. Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.   
  23. For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
  24. Hi. Do you want to have my children? (No.) Okay, we can just practice.
  25. I know its not Christmas, but Santa's lap is always ready.
  26. If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
  27. That's a nice shirt. Can I talk you out of it?
  28. You'd better direct that beauty somewhere else, you'll set the carpet on fire.
  29. There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.
  30. Fascinating. I've been looking at your eyes all night long, because I've never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.
  31. Baby your like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems.
  32. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand.
  33. If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.
  34. If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.  
  35. You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket? 
  36. I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen.  
  37. Sorry, but you owe me a drink. (Why?) Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine. 
  38. Your body is a wonderland and I want to be Alice.
  39. Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
  40. Most people like to watch the Olympics, because they only happen once every 4 years, but I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime.
  41. When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.
  42. If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  43. Do you want to go to breakfast?" (Sure)
  44. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams
  45. Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
  46. I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
  47. Do you work for UPS? Because I could've sworn I caught you checking out my package.
  48. I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
  49. The body is made up of 90percent water, and I'm thirsty.
  50. You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche.

No comments:

Post a Comment