YAY!! I am so excited to be that busy!
I am really random today.... but... thoughts of the day-
- I just ordered roughly 4 new patterns for baby boots/shoes/sandals, 4 new hat patterns.
- I need to make my mom or myself an infinity scarf w/my new, super soft yarn
- I should make a flower headwrap for myself.
- I need to get roughly 48 new listings on my Old Soul Charm, Etsy store (puppy baby hat, flower hat, headwrap, scarf, shoes, etc)
- I am going to keep on booking through my orders and get sent off
- I need to edit 2 photo sessions worth of pics to get caught up, and prep for the next!
- I want to make Sienna a Valentines Day hat.... and then a St. Patricks Day one
- Speaking of St. Patricks Day... I need to get going on a red beard for Leprechaun hats!
- What ideas should I start for doing Siennas SIX (6!!!) month photos?
- AND.... order photos for us and grandparents. I'm about 3 months behind on this.
- Order a 6 month photo canvas of Sienna... or a large to replace in frame... or get another frame.
- Make more hats for The Market and take them there in a week and a half when I go back.
- Make another chick hat for Sienna for Easter
- Try out a new BUNNY hat- with ears that stick up and everything... closer to Easter.
- Get all of these also on Etsy.
- Order new photo props/check out some local stores for "fun" stuff
- Start some new, fun Photoshop things w/photos!
- Get all of my vintage books on my Old Soul Charm, Etsy store!
- Start booking more and more and more photo sessions for Spring/Summer/Fall 2013!
Oh... happy Thursday!