- Around $10-16 a bottle, Stella Rosa is my all-time favorite! It is a sweet red wine, so, unlike most red's, this one is chilled. It is pinkish when poured into a glass, like a rose wine. Sweet and oh-so-good, this wine would go perfect with appetizers like just simple cheese and crackers (also my favorite!), or alone as well!
Da Vinci Chianti
- Around $13 a bottle, it has high notes of fruit like cherries and raspberries. This wine would go perfect with a pasta marinara dish!
Yellow-Tail Shiraz-Cabernet blend
- Around $5-6 a bottle, this is a very acidic wine. With notes of deep plum and ripe raspberry, this wine is great with rich foods like hearty stews or spaghetti and meatballs. Yum!
- Around $9 a bottle, this Riesling is drier than many of the sweet Rieslings out there. It has flavors of apple, citrus, and peach floating around in it, but is very well balanced. This wine would go perfect with a seafood dish, or anything lighter. Want wine before or after dinner? This one is perfect by itself too!
- Around $15-18 a bottle, this wine is light and rich. It has a fruity taste that is balanced beautifully with sweetness and it's acidity. Slightly fizzy, so it goes perfect accompanying desserts!
Mirassou Pino Noir
- Around $8 a bottle, this wine is ohhhh so smooth. It goes great with a good steak dinner.
the Little Penguin Pinot Noir
- Around $6 a bottle, this wine has faint cherry aroma's, as well as a darker oak, and a nice dark red color. It has a slight fruity flavor as well. This wine would go good with some candy- we're thinking chocolate, caramel, and peanut-butter! Time to break open the box of candy you got.
- Around $6 a bottle, this is a nice, inexpensive, sweet wine. It is fruity and fizzy. Would go great with a balsamic vinaigrette salad! Nice to just sit outside (weather permitting!) and drink, also.
- Around $8-11 dollars a bottle, this red wine is a combination of Zinfandel, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon. So, this wine has flavors of all of them, such as blackberry, raspberry, and the likes of fresh, ripe fruit. This red wine would go perfectly along side grilled meats or chicken!
- Around $10 a bottle, this champagne has a sweet and fruity taste. It sparkles and will be perfect to toast the night, or any other fun surprises you had in store on Valentine's Day!